Météore atmosphère terrestre, la chaleur générée ablation matériau loin.
|NWA 998 is one of the most scientifically important Martian Meteorites ever found on earth:
· NWA 998 is an ankeritic carbonate meteorite. Only one other meteorite has been described in this manner ---the famous ALH84001 which is unavailable to private collectors.
· NWA 998 contains water bearing minerals. Think about it - ACTUAL MICROSCOPIC MARTIAN WATER trapped in a mineral of this meteorite!!!
· NWA 998 is a UNIQUE Orthopyroxene bearing Nakhlite like no other Nakhlite available.
· NWA 998 is believed to have been altered on Mars by EXTRATERRESTRIAL weathering.
· NWA 998 is currently being studied by no less than 5 prominent institutions in Europe and North America. Scientifically, this is the HOTTEST meteorite in the world.
NWA 998 is one of the most scientifically important Martian Meteorites ever found on earth: